There are 4 ways you can save @Target
- Online Printable coupons: From sources like coupons.com, RedPlum, SmartSource.
- Target Coupons: Target has its own Printable Grocery Coupons which you can print.
- Cartwheel Offers: Target also has something called Target Cartwheel offers.You can add offers from a mobile device or computer.Add available offers.At the checkout, you can show the printout of the barcode or you can show it on your mobile device.Watch this short walk through video.
- Target subscriptions: Similar to Amazon Subscribe and Save. Target has Target Subscriptions. You get 5% off subscription and if you have a Target REDcard you can save additional 5%. Shipping is free.You have to make a note that some of the products will have coupons you can clip or you will have an offer listed.Watch a short walk through video.
- Target Mobile Coupons: Check My Post on Target Mobile Coupons.
Here is one of the scenarios on how you can save:
While buying a product in stores you can stack(meaning combine) the manufacturer coupons(from online sources like coupons.com), Target coupons and Cartwheel offer.
Ok, Let’s see how we can save from what we have learned!
Let’s say you did not know about Cartwheel offer thingy…. you will go to Target and end up buying this Toy for full price.. for which you could just pay half the Price!
Ok, Another example!
Let’s say a product A is $5 at the Target.Let’s look at how the deal can look like.
Product A is $5
Use Manufacturer coupon which is let’s say $2. So you can deduct $2
Cartwheel offer says 50% off of product A.So it will be $2.50. Take $2.50.So the final cost will only be $0.50
Then the final cost of Product A is $0.50!!
Without coupons, you are paying $5 and with coupons, it’s $0.50.
Your comments and feedback are always welcomed!. Do share!