Googly Eyes Halloween Candy Bowl Craft Halloween is fun way to get kids excited about Halloween. Can you believe it, Halloween is almost here! We wanted to add in as much fun as possible. My son’s Halloween costume is here. That means he is eating sleeping, play, reading learning you name it, in it(Why am I not surprised?!). We got out treats ready. Check my post about the 4 Awesome Holiday Cookies To Help You Celebrate.
We came up with this fun Googly Eyes Halloween Candy Bowl Craft to place all our candies in it. It’s going to be super fun. It’s super simple to make!
All you need is
- Modpodge(kind of a glue)
- A balloon
- Googly eyes( Don’t have? no worries make it using confetti)
- A paint brush(Or any tool to apply the mod podge)
Here are the steps
1) Blow air into the balloon. Tie it up at the top. You decide what size you want the bowl to be.
2) Flip the balloon so that the bottom part is facing up. Start applying mod podge and keep adding the googly eyes.
3) It’s better to cover a small area of the balloon and stick the googly eyes. Because the mod podge might dry out quickly and, you might have to reapply.The trick is to apply some and stick on the googly eyes and repeat.
Tip: We had used a regular household bowl to make the balloon stand upside down when we were applying.
4) Let it dry. Once it’s dry, deflate the balloon, and you will see how quickly it comes out!
Tip: when we did the craft for the first time we did not fill in the gaps between the googly eyes. Just complete with confetti or colored sand.
Pin it! Share it!!