Accept it. Your little bundle of joy comes with a heavy price tag. Raising kids is expensive. But we do have some resources that we could use. Read through the end to learn about easy ways to save money when you are expecting.
If you are parents-to-be or a new parent, these are the Registries and Freebies you need to know! These resources will be super helpful till your baby turns 2. For new parents and parents-to-be do you know that there are tons of resources available? Most of the brands are ready to help. You need to ask. Contact the Companies: You are more than welcome to send a message to companies asking for a sample or help. They are more than willing to help you!
Here is the list of things to take care beforehand to make it easy later on.
1. Registries and Welcome Boxes:
- Amazon Baby Registry: Amazon is a great online place for all items related to the baby. Amazon Prime members can get a FREE Welcome box a $35 value when you create a NEW BABY REGISTRY and spend $10. Amazon offers some benefits for Amazon family Members(Sign up is free with Amazon Prime membership). 20% off diapers(Super useful when you have deals on diapers), 20% off baby food, 15% off the Baby registry and more!. Read my post on Amazon baby registry Welcome Box – What’s inside the Welcome Box. You can also look at my post on how to get diapers for a super low price from my post How to Save on Diapers! – Never Pay a full Price!
- Target Baby Registry: Target is another store that I frequently visit if I am not shopping online. If you create a Target Baby Registry, you will get, Free Welcome Bag worth $60 which include coupons and handpicked samples of our favorite brands. You can pick up your bag at Guest Services in stores. You can go HERE to create your Baby Registry, find the most popular items requested, check out Mom-recommended articles and more. You can Check my post on Target Baby Registry Welcome Bag – What’s Inside the Bag!
- Babies ‘RUs Baby Registry – Create a baby registry at Babies ‘R Us and go in store to pick up a gift bag filled with baby samples, coupons, and special offers plus earn up to 10% back on purchases made from your registry. Babies ‘RUs Baby Registry is something which I had not used. You are more than welcome to share your experience! I will add it to the post!
- Walmart baby box: The Walmart Toddler Box, is selected for the stage your child is in, which will be determined based on your child’s birth/due date. Your Toddler box will be sent to you when your baby enters into next stage, about three months after your Walmart Baby Box Or Walmart New Born Box. The Walmart Toddler Box and the Baby Box are free, but you have to pay $5 for shipping. You can say that the Box costs you $5. You can check my post-Walmart Toddler Box- What’s inside the Box and Walmart Baby Box -What’s inside the Box. Compared to Target Baby Bag and Amazon Baby Box, my rating for Walmart Baby Box would be – an “OK”!
- Sam’s Club Baby Box(Membership not required): Get a Free Sam’s Club Baby Box – The Sam’s Club Baby box features an assortment of baby samples. If you have a little one or are expecting this is a great sample box. Items inside included: Free Member’s Mark ComfortCare Diaper, Free 8ct Pack of Huggies Natural Care Wipes and a Free First 100 Words Book!
2. Diaper Trail kits:
- The Honest Company also offers the diaper trail kit. If you signup for The Honest Company’s diaper trail kit you would get Diapers & Wipes Bundle and Essentials Bundle. Diapers & Wipes Bundle ,Contains Diapers(7 Count) and Wipes(10 count). And Essentials Bundle: Contains travel size Honest Shampoo & Body Wash, Lotion, Healing Balm, Laundry Detergent, Hand Soap. The kits are free, but you need to pay $5.95! For shipping.
- Important note to remember is Ordering Diaper Trial Kit(s) from The Honest Company enrolls you into their respective member programs. But can cancel the service at ANY time. I canceled mine as soon as I received the trail kits. (*If you choose not to cancel your membership within seven days of receiving your Free Trial Kit(s), you will be charged their monthly bundle rate.) Just keep that in mind.
- Free Seventh Generation New Baby Kit Now If you have more time and want to explore a bit, Register or log into Seventh Generation Good for the chance to get a Free Seventh Generation New Baby Kit! Look for the ‘Qualify to Receive a Product to Try’ mission. Complete the survey to see if you qualify. If you do, you can then visit your dashboard and claim your free Seventh Generation New Baby Kit. Missions also include hosting a party. If you qualify, all products are sent to you at no cost!
3. Diapers Rewards Program:
- Both the Pampers Rewards Program and Huggies Rewards Program have a rewards program through which you could get toys, gift cards and more. Once the baby is born and till he or she is two years old, we would be buying the diapers and wipes no matter what!! Personally, I used and had been using Pampers Rewards program. With the points I collected so far, we are eligible for below baby products. All you have to do is take those rewards out of the diaper packets and keep them in one place so that you can log them when you are ready to. I know it’s work!
4. Baby Formula:
My daughter was allergic to milk-based formula initially. She had the milk based formula when she was born. She was completely fine. But one fine day she would through up. We took some time to figure out what was going on. I did not cross our mind that she would be allergic to milk-based formula as she was okay a couple of months back. We had to try different types of formula like gentle, sensitive etc to see if her tummy would feel better. None worked. We would buy a full canister, and after a scoop, the formula tub would go straight into the trash. She was just throwing up after a scoop. We could not find any sample packs. It was a waste of money and also a waste of valuable food. Finally, when we switched her to the Soy-based formula, she was all right. I wanted to get her back to milk-based formula as she was previously fine drinking milk-based formula. This time, I reached out to the companies. I was so glad I did. I got such great support and also came to know about different brands offering FREE sample packs! It was a perfect way to try.
Here is a list for you,
- Enfamil Family Beginnings Receive up to $325 in Free Gifts including Free Formula Samples and Formula Checks. If you have a toddler, you could Register for Enfamil toddler Family and start receiving samples and coupons. You could also request for a FREE Pregnancy Journal. Once you complete the form, information is sent to your email. Just log in to Tinyprints and customize! If you want to add more fun, you can also request for Free Belly Badges.
- Similac Strong Moms gives $329 in Coupons and free Samples of Formula and Toddler drinks including a trendy diaper bag. After you sign up, you might get an email with related to a FREE Shutterfly Photo Book (But you have to pay for shipping. So the Book might cost you $9 instead of a $39!).
- Gerber Baby Nutritional Kit. Gerber Baby Nutrition Kit offers nutrition and feeding resources, formula samples, product coupons and unique gifts to help support your baby’s healthy growth and development.
- MyGerber For Mom and Baby offer Free Samples, Coupons, expert guidance and helpful tools.o registered moms.
Free Printable Baby Coupons – Print Free Baby coupons from your favorite brands like Pampers, Huggies, Enfamil, Gerber, NUK, Johnson’s Baby, Boogie Wipes, PediaCare and more!
Want more saving Tips?
Check out the 9 Easy ways to save money when you are expecting by Zoe at Thinkbaby.org. The website also has very good articles on what are some of the must-haves for each trimester and many informative articles for new parents and parents to be.