My kids made a simple but a wonderful gift to their dad. A fantastic and beautiful human being. Gifts need not be expensive. But they need to show the love. Here is how my kids made and you can make one too for any occasion. Not just the Father’s day!
- A few flat rocks from the beach. We collected few stones from our recent trip to the beach.
- Wash and dry them.
- Paint them. We used acrylic colors. Use light and bright colors so you could write with white/black markers.
- Once dry, use some adhesive glue and glue them to any box that is sturdy. In our case, we used the body care kit I got from Rituals Body Care.
- Use a permanent marker to write your text.
- Use some fun stickers. Tada! There you go!